Here is a list of frequently asked quesions but please do contact Richard Lebus on 020 8892 9696 or at Richard@Lebus.net if you want to know something else.
1. Is there a waiting list? – No
2. Is there a joining fee? – No
3. How do I join? – Click here
4. Where is the membership form? – Click here
5. What is the membership fee? – Click here
6. What is the next lecture? – Click here
7. What time are the lectures? – Drinks from 7pm, one-hour lecture at 8pm.
8. Can I bring more than one guest? – Yes, bring as many friends as you’d like. Non-members pay £5 per person which is refunded if the guest joins as a member. Note though that the May and November lectures are free, not £5.
9. Is there a lecture in August? – Yes
10. Is there a lecture in January? – No
11. Where are the lectures held? – Duke Street Church, Duke Street, Richmond TW9 1DH
12. Where are the study days held? – Vestry Hall, 21 Paradise Road, Richmond TW9 1SA
13. How do I get my membership and programme cards? – They are posted to members who supply a stamped addressed envelope and are also available at each lecture.
14. How do I apply to go on a visit or study day? – Application forms are emailed out quarterly. The forms are posted to members who do not have email addresses or who cannot print. A ballot is held about three weeks later in the unlikely event that a visit or study day is oversubscribed.
15. Queries about a specific visit or study day? – Contact the organiser whose name is on the application form. There are definitely no places left if there is no application form on the Visits page or on the Study Days page. There may be a place if there is an application form there.
16. Are there still places on a trip? – Contact Richard Lebus on 020 8892 9696 or email him at Richard@Lebus.net. Bookings are accepted in order of receipt of booking forms.
17. What is the Gift Aid amount for this year and recent years? – Click here
18. What do I make cheques payable to? – The Arts Society Richmond
19. What are the bank details? – Sort code: 40-38-18, account 31024191
20. How do I pay my subscription by direct debit? – It takes two minutes to fill in the direct debit form with your name, email address and bank details. Click here for single membership and click here for double membership.
21. Can I use a paper form to set up a direct debit? – No. We use a company called GoCardless to process our direct debits because they do not charge a monthly fee. It’s an online company so there is no paper form.
22. When are subscriptions payable? – Subscriptions are due on 1st July.
23. Who do I contact about volunteering? – Contact Jenny Lebus on 020 8892 9696 or email her at Jenny@Lebus.net
24. What are the contact details of a committee member? – Click here