We are very serious about protecting the personal information that we have on you and how we use it. We only keep name and contact details that members have given to us relating to themselves and their emergency contacts. These details will be available to the Committee. Upon request, we will delete any or all of your contact details and, upon request, we will also tell you what details we have for you. We will delete the personal information annually on 30 June after six/seven years have elapsed – by that we mean that information recorded, for example, between 1 July 2020 and 30 June 2021 will be deleted on 30 June 2027.
1. Members’ details will be processed fairly and lawfully in order to satisfy the agreement entered with you on your admittance to membership. This will ensure that you receive the latest news and information about all upcoming events.
2. Members’ details will be passed to The Arts Society to enable you to receive the quarterly magazine which includes information about arts in general, upcoming events and exhibitions, and other items of legitimate interest.
3. Members’ email addresses will be passed to The Arts Society and to The Arts Society Greater London Area to enable you to receive their regular Newsletters and Bulletins for the purposes of disseminating relevant information about lectures, study days and other items of legitimate interest.
4. Except as noted above, we will never share your contact details with anybody without your permission.
5. Your details will be kept safely.